Terms and Conditions
The use of this website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions laid down by Austen & Blake. Please go through these terms and conditions carefully and also print out a copy for your personal, non-commercial use or for any future reference.
Browse through the terms on a regular basis to get the latest updates, which will be reflected in the main title along with the respective dates.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to you.
(Neve Jewels Ltd) Austen & Blake's Registered Address:
Austen & Blake
Austen & Blake Business Addresses:
Austen & Blake
Austen & Blake
Austen & Blake
Phone : +44 (0)20 7660 1529
Email : [email protected]
Company Registration Number - 06453160
VAT Registration Number - GB 925 0805 36.
Kindly contact us if you have any further queries.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are the terms upon which Austen & Blake Ltd makes its website www.austenblake.com (the “Website”) and the content of the Website, including without limitation any information, text, images, photos, design, files, software, music, sound and video (“Website Content”) available to you.
Use of website
- Austen & Blake grants you a non-exclusive, revocable licence to use the Website, but you shall not amend or modify any Website Content.
- You shall not exploit the Website Content (or any part thereof) for any commercial use or purpose except as specifically agreed with Austen & Blake in connection with the services provided through the Website.
- You are granted a non-exclusive and revocable right to create a hyperlink to the Website provided that such link does not portray Austen & Blake or any services provided in connection with Austen & Blake in a false, misleading or offensive manner, or claim any association with Austen & Blake.
- You shall not use any Austen & Blake logo, design or trademark or any other intellectual property rights belonging or licensed to Austen & Blake in connection with the aforesaid link without the express written consent of Austen & Blake.
- Austen & Blake reserves the right to make changes from time to time to the Website Content.
Intellectual property rights
- You may not publish, broadcast, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, circulate or otherwise make available any part of the Website Content to any third party without the express written consent of Austen & Blake;
- Any copy you make of any part of the Website Content must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material together with an acknowledgment that such material is the property of Austen & Blake or its Licensors.
- You acknowledge that some parts of the Website Content may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by Licensors and, notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms, you acknowledge that no sub-licence is granted to you by Austen & Blake in respect of any such intellectual property rights except to the extent necessary to give effect to your rights as expressly set out in these Terms.
- Austen & Blake shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure the accessibility of the Website but such accessibility cannot be guaranteed at all times. Austen & Blake shall not be liable for any restrictions, interruptions or delays in your use of the Website.
- You acknowledge that Austen & Blake does not make any representation or warranty (whether express or implied) that any Website Content is free of viruses or harmful components and Austen & Blake accepts no responsibility or liability for the same.
- Austen & Blake's total liability will be limited 'only' to the total price of the products ordered by you.
- Austen & Blake does not bear any liability for any loss or damage of any nature arising from any breach of any express or implied guarantee. This includes financial loss, personal injury, sickness and death.
- Austen & Blake does not bear any liability arising out of any defects from any design if any adjustments, alterations or any other modification have been carried out to the products by any third person, who is not authorized by Austen & Blake.
- To the fullest extent permitted by 'Law', Austen & Blake is providing this website on an "AS IS" basis and makes no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, with respect to this website or its contents. We reserve the right to change any information, price or content and improvise the website at any time without any notice.
- If Austen & Blake becomes liable to the Buyer for any reason, their liability will be limited to the amount paid by the Buyer for the Order concerned.
- Nothing in this clause 4 or in these Terms is intended to limit or exclude any rights you might have as a consumer under law nor in any way to limit or exclude Austen & Blake’s liability to you for any liability, which it is not possible to limit or exclude at law.
Orders placed on www.austenblake.com will be subject to acceptance in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- On placing an order and checking out, you are making an offer to accept the goods at the stated price subject to the terms and conditions.
- On acceptance, we will send you an Order Receipt that will have all your order details agreed by you at the time of placing the order. However, such Receipt will not be treated as a binding contract and the order will not be treated as 'accepted' for the following reasons:
- Payment not authorized;
- Partial payment pending;
- Products out of stock;
- Error on the website with respect the stated price amount;
- Order being cancelled.
- Can not fulfil order
Your contract to purchase is not complete until we send you an email of order confirmation within the next 5 working days from the date of receipt of order.
- We offer free delivery to all UK destinations and free delivery to all international customers spending over £500. All our products are individually labelled with specific delivery time given on product page.
- Free Next Day delivery applies to only those products advertised as "Free Next Day Delivery".
- All the efforts will be made to dispatch and deliver the products within the stipulated timescale; however, delays could be inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances.
- At all times, we will keep you updated about any such delays and inform you about the next date.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss you may suffer on account of late delivery or cancellation of your order. You can contact us if you have any questions regarding your delivery issues at [email protected].
Pricing and payment
- We take the payment at the time the order is placed; the merchant bank for security purposes will verify the card details.
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards like Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, Switch and Delta. You can also place an order over the phone by calling on our toll-free number +44 (0) 20 7660 1529.
- The prices shown are inclusive of VAT and Packaging.
- Products are not shipped until and unless complete payment is received for the order placed.
Returns and refunds
- The jewellery is not engraved, bespoke or resized.
- The jewellery is in its original, perfect state and the barcode security tag is intact.
- The jewellery is returned within 60 days from the date of dispatch.
- Any diamond fallen out of the ring or lost will not be covered under our return policy and no replacement will be guaranteed. We strongly advise you to get the jewellery insured to protect yourself against such mishaps. Our advice to you is to inspect your item as soon as it arrives, and notify Austen & Blake for any defects or damage. If you find any issues please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7660 1529 or email us at [email protected] as soon as possible.
- The jewellery sold at discount prices cannot be replaced at the same discounted price.
The delivery costs for returning the product will be the customer's sole responsibility and will only be refundable in the event that there is a manufacturing fault with the product.
Note: Please return your purchase via Royal Mail Special Delivery or FedEx/ UPS and insure the package for the full amount of the purchase. Austen & Blake is not responsible for damage or lost packages during shipment.
Damaged and used items
- You must check the products as soon as you receive them for any fault or damage, should there be any issues ensure you notify us within 60 days from the date of delivery so a replacement can be arranged. Failure to notify us of any defects within the 60 day period will not be acceptable for any refunds.
- Returned merchandise must be undamaged and in "new and unused condition." Items showing obvious signs of wear or alteration by a jeweller other than Austen & Blake will not be accepted. Every product comes with a bar coded security tag which needs to be intact, breaking this tag will void your 60 day return.
- Items sent to our office without secure packaging and shipped beyond the 60 day return period, will not be eligible for refunds.